FPIMM Brasov is registering for a business plan competition through which young entrepreneurs can obtain a maximum financing of 25,000 euros to start a business!
Types of eligible beneficiaries:
- People aged 18 to 29 years
- People who do not work and are not enrolled in any form of education
- Persons registered at AJOFM and profiled as young unemployed NEETs with occupancy level A (FPIMM Brasov supports them to enroll in AJOFM)
- Persons residing in Centru Region: Brasov, Covasna, Harghita, Sibiu, Mures counties
Services made available to the beneficiaries in order to set up new businesses:
- a free 40-hour entrepreneurial training course is organized, accredited according to GEO 129 / 31.08.2000; diploma recognized by the Ministry of Labor and the Ministry of Education. The course will start in May 2022.
- support services are provided for the elaboration of business plans by young NEETs; these services are provided by consultants with experience in business financing
- a competition is organized for the selection of financing business plans; following this competition, grants of up to 25,000 euros will be awarded to the winners for setting up new businesses
- support services will be provided for setting up companies at the Trade Register Office
- the implementation of business plans will be monitored
For more details, please contact us or view the project page.
Registrations are made at FPIMM Brasov until May 15, 2022.