Structure of sustenabile business development and entrepreneurial skills development of SMEs managers.
About the project
Multiplying Entrepreneurship through Coaching - Building a sustainable support structure for start-up companies mainly from production, services, IT and crafts.
Dates: December 2017 - December 2019
Funding: ERASMUS + Programme.
The objective of the project is to create a sustainable business development structure for developing entrepreneurial competences for SME with less than 5 years seniority, from various sectors, including production, crafts, services or ICT and for continuing support through trained coaches.
The project offers opportunities for entrepreneurs and business consultants:
- An online platform will be created to enable entrepreneurs to access support services for business development
- A transfer of entrepreneurial know-how will be carried out by organizing training sessions and consulting sessions
- An entrepreneurial skills development program will be carried out which will include a mobility component of entrepreneurs in countries in EuropeMultiENT Coach.
The expected results:
- 20 coaches / consultants from 4 European countries will be trained to provide entrepreneurship assistance services for sustainable business development;
- 40 managers from 4 European countries will be trained to develop software entrepreneurial skills: leadership, interpersonal skills, generation of ideas, goal orientation, problem solving, etc.
- 40 European entrepreneurs will benefit from opportunities to exchange entrepreneurial experience within a mobility program; 10 managers from Romania will travel to Cyprus within this program
- An online business support platform will be designed to act as an online resource for documenting and assisting in developing business ideas and stimulating entrepreneurship
- 200 European entrepreneurs will benefit from business development assistance, know-how exchange and good practices from consultants / coaches
The project is run at the level of 5 European countries: Germany, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia and Romania.
Please contact us to participate in our project!
News you can find here: MultiENT Coach Facebook
View the online support system here: MultiENT Coach Online Support System