Improving the soft skills of tourism employees
About the project
TouriSME Comp - SELF-RESPONSIBLE LEARNING OF KEY COMPETENCES IN TOURISM SME
Implementation period: December 2014 - November 2016.
Funding: Erasmus + Program.
The objective of the project was to improve the level of soft skills of the tourism sector employees as a basis for developing professional skills and implicitly increasing their stability and employability, respectively increasing the competitiveness of SMEs from the tourism sector
Opportunities for participants:
- attending training courses for facilitators of workplace learning
- training and assistance to facilitate the development of key competences at work
- know-how transfer for self-learning learning through a mobility program at European level
- 20 consultants from 4 European countries have been trained in workplace learning methods
- 500 tourism employees from 4 European countries have improved their key competencies in the workplace by learning self-learning
- 32 managers from 4 European countries have participated in a trans-European mobility program
- Learning materials were developed: a guideline for facilitating workplace learning, modular training materials for employees in the tourism sector to develop skills related to lifelong learning, curricula for training, etc.
The project was carried out at the level of 5 European countries: Germany, Portugal, Turkey, Croatia and Romania.
News you can find here: https://www.facebook.com/TouriSMEComp/