Training and employment for a better life
About the project
Improving the situation of young people in the Central Region aged between 16 and 29, who do not have a job and who are not included in a form of education
Funding: Human Capital Operational Program 2014 - 2020 through the Priority Axis Improving the situation of young people from the NEET category, COD SMYS 150751
Implementation period: September 2021 - September 2023
The general objective of the project is to increase the employment rate of unemployed young NEETs aged 16-29 registered at the SPO in the Central Region, by improving the level of skills required on the labor market, as well as by measures to stimulate employment and self-employment through encouraging entrepreneurship. Particular attention will be paid to young NEETs in the middle, hard and very hard to employ, young NEET women, those belonging to the Roma minority and those in rural areas, who are much more exposed to social exclusion.
Types of eligible beneficiaries:
People aged 16 to 29
Persons registered with AJOFM and profiled as young unemployed NEETs with employability level A, B, C or D
Persons with domicile / residence in the Central Region
Services provided to beneficiaries:
1. Personalized information and counseling services for choosing CVT programs
2. Authorized professional training programs according to GEO no. 129 / 31.08.2000:
3. Continuing professional training programs, other than those authorized according to GEO no. 129/31. 08.2000, with graduation certificate:
4. Employment stimulation services - labor mediation by organizing job / placement mediation sessions and job fairs
5. Support for setting up business through professional entrepreneurial training, support for developing business plans, organizing the competition for the selection of financing business plans and support for setting up companies
6. Granting grants of up to 25,000 euros to the winners of the business plan competition for setting up new businesses; monitoring the implementation of business plans
7. Information and counseling services through the "Resource center for increasing participation in VET programs and employment on the labor market"
8. Support for promoting the access of unemployed young NEETs to CVT programs and jobs through the "NEETs in NetWORK"
For news, additional information and registration, please use our contact details